Friday, June 26, 2009

Love You !!!I need Your Hug~

Today went to Jucso with Bby and friends~
Planing want watch movie[Suddenly Plan]
Waiting for the guy for damn long time~
OMG how come slowly than girl yor~haaa
But anywhere ,thank that GUY..
Hee..After we went to the cinema there just we knew that~
5.00 p.m just have have show d ..
My heart p/s: What the Hell ???I want WATCH MOVIE T.T
Yerrr...By the way after that went to buy my fav Ice-cream ..
hohoo Eat that alone ~Too small pack d ..but enough for me^^
Bought my fav tar also ~huhuuu..for next morning breakfast..
Went out for the day~just feel i really so long time ago din't go out with my Bby d ..
haizz..study ..busy...transport..confuse for that all..NOOB PROBLEM
Going take exam for my L ..dunno when ~haaa not yet plan ~
Bby i 'm waiting for u ~haaaa..
When my Bby was hugging me..really can feel that sense of save ..
After that need going back for tuition ~
Went by to friends house ~haaa..Car become 6 people ..
Full!!!!!!!!!!But heee..Bby hugging me..Caused not place jor ~
my head was always knock that window ~wooo ..Headache know~
haaa...after just use a pillow to lying at there ~head no more pain~
that was comfortable to lying there haa..but my bby really have a little bit pity a~
let me Ya until wanna be biscuit jor..
haa..but i still not that fat what~
Tuition d ..
Feel tired..Haiz ..that i feel pity again to my Bby ..
he still need continue his tuition after that until night.
Oppss..Sure so tired d..Ps pS bby ~
Muackz Sek Sek back ^^
heee...Love You la~
The time walking by fast going to tomorrow d~
the date of my DeXtX~!haaa~
Haiz ~wanna say bye to Friday~going say hi with the scary Saturday~
Wuu...T.T~
Not for joke ~this Saturday really some make me feel scary ..
haa~hope and hope ~will be nothing ~




For?
Dunno what should I say ~
loving a people ~nobody can stop you!
But sometimes will make me feel confuse!
I don't like to bother !but everytime like bother people~
Stupid Tong ~
Haiz~Friend is BETTER FOR !!!
The Truthly I Love My Guy!!!
Sry and just be comforting !



[The End]

No comments:

Post a Comment