Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner~



Saturday~
13/6/09
A damn tired day~
Run here and there ..but its happy ..
because that my relative married.
Wooo.Its happy saw them get happiness .
Went to Fetch the bride back 1st~
and then a lot of ceremony ya..
after that still went to a temple
that temple have 200years history d..
have a turtle there .
People said: Touch and bath it can let ur wish come true ~
p:s/the turtle is not real d..
then i make my wish also~
hhaa..
hope really can become true.
after that 3 what .Actually wanna went to eat laksa at there d .
My fav,but at last stay home.
saddddddddddd.
3 some more ~went back my home .
GET rest. Remove make up then lying there.

6 some more~my uncle call d~want go d ma?
Omg . i forget time jor~ask mum fast prepare .
Go and bath and make up.
little princess and prince run up stair find me ~
jie jie make up ,jie jie my hair.
help~boom~this both la.really la~
haizzz..haha~make up spike hair kao tim~
then continue went to dinner.
Finish~tired.
Went home ~watch while movie ~
Oioi la~
hahaaaa~


Sunday~
17/6/09

Badminton~
I call my friends ~
Xu,Sun,Huii [ ask them call la]Gie[worry ur sick ,better rest more at house]
Finally ~Sun go only ..hahaaa..
good also them not go ~because the badminton CANCEL jor.
No court . Teik Keong bring us go ate Dim sam.
haa..Funny what ~
After still go cc.haa.
Them sure dota-ing.
Me and sun play xdo lo.
Xz [ ah kor] came also d ,played together .
Get bully ><. 55...
but GXGX kor d undang pass jor~
fast get lessen la~
u both~ me and xia waiting for.
haaa. p;s/[own me fast food hm]
haaaaaaa.don't forget it.
back home . tired so~after watching movie
~ Sleep ~haha.. sleep so long ya~
after wake my aunt came back from kl ~
when she went to affica [fei zou]find her son,fall down
them now need use tongka just can walk d .
haiz pity ya~saw her like that feel sadness ~
how come like that .. hope she 'll get better soon and get less painful~

Some picture from wedding party and dinner.



Big Sun in the morning.wear my big spec~


Go dinner la.[after 30 minutes prepair like sh*t d face]

see just while the sun going back home jor~
haa~
With pretty girl girl at dinner ~
she wear a damn beauty dress o ~

With my handsome boy boy~
take a pic~[have spike hair o]


No comments:

Post a Comment