Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Present?NS?Future??


Present..
When i let him saw the picture.
B:Wa..you so save o..just a packet.
T:haa.ya i 'm poor nearly.
Bby better its only a packet.
The present only for you&me .




```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

17-6-09
Haiz..planning don't want went to school today d .
but its Not sucess.
Mummy say can't .
I wanna go say bye bye with my friends only ma.
Now just only Be a good student went to school.
My girl, you should be carefully ya .
don't so baka d and save yourself.
hope you 'll be happy and enjoy in NS
i 'll waiting for you back and accompany me at school.
3month i 'll be boring and a bit [danger]
haa..anything i sure sure sure find you ..heng.
throw me alone.
sad..lonely..
Friends [B.H]you promise me take care her,but yourself also be carefully o..
whatever i know you look like malay [means your skins]
haa..when you came back i hope i saw a sunshine guy ~
haaa..possible ba?
but girl ?sunshine girl?
haaa.dunno !
hope your sunblock can protect yours~
^^..

Damn boring at school today~
Education fair what!
Hot..But i knew the where and search my knowledge for future.
a lot of place.
a lot of $$
haa..
My future still so complicated dunno how to chooses ..
take my time .
Friends you all decide what you need in future ?

Finally i know something can't be change ! don't be disappointed TONG!
Cheer Up!


[The3nd]


No comments:

Post a Comment