Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Babe Birth


мγ вавё въγ нαρρч βǐгтнdαч o..

ιουε ǘ мǚαск




Bby can't celebrate with you,feel disappointed.
and Sry for my moody in this morning .
Ur birth Just Wish u Get happy^^.
Hope That last nite that all thing we say will be the true.
I Hope It
Actually,I don't like the birthday pass like that.
Mayb , you don't like too.
But , anywhere its ok ~as u like Bby.
Today you most BIG d..
Hope your birth wish can come true .

Add+++
The pic at bottom there not the present i give My Bby o~
Its my Bby give me d^6
Bby,your present[inside the conversation in this morning]secret .
Only we both know it .
Bby thank for your present ya..
I like that all .
BBy
Like all eat d..[Bby .Ya, I know i like to eat Thx]
hahaaa..Chocolate , Cotton Candy , Key ring
Muackz .







Love Bby

No comments:

Post a Comment