Thursday, June 11, 2009

A adquate day


12-Jun-09
A adequate day
Morning ~wake d 8 ++
wakao..so early..
tired la~but hungry ..haa WAKE
After that doing @^##*(_&#&%@
haaa~then 10+ go school find our Mrs.Wong
Think that i feel sadness ~
my drawing ..3 word [O M G]
Teacher said:you all a ~still don't want do it faster Sure Not yet To PASS UP
haaa~

What the hard to draw ..
after that YEAH! go eat breakfast with my Bby ^^
then then ~mummy so fast came and fetch me jor~
So..msg friends..
Ready to go PENANG~
haa~go home than bath then keep myself while~
haa..
Woo..went to penang la~
Meet our Baby Sun there..
[Pragin Mall ..]
1st the thing we do after fins my baby Sun there ,
and then Sure went to find the thing i want to bought la~
heheee~
Finally i get it ~
The shop [LACONIC]
I like it ..
what that thing?
shhhhh..[secret]
P:s/That for my Bby and I ^^
Then wo went to ate at haiya~
forgot the shop name already..
hee~but nice ~
After that ,continue went to Queensbay
Baby Sun was followed us la~
Happy^^Walked around there ~
Miss.Yuki went to M&G 2 time ~
But also get a Zero from there ..
girl don't sad la..you will get it ..
haa..went to ate at Toowi
know where that ?
a restaurant use toilet mode to device it~
hee~nice and cute^^
Sat there taking out break time..
eating ice-cream keep chatting .
At last too cold ~We alsowent to the beach near there.
Its call beach?
haa..not sure..caused a bit look no like beach what~
heee...
Finally we went back to B.m
went to pasar malam~
haa..so paiseh a~with my wearing went to pasar malam~
OMG haa..
Went to take Baby Xu and call out Baby Huii
join us~
woo~
siok..when we all saw each other..the crazyness was started again.
haa~get a big hug hug 1st^^
Yuki join us also d ..Crzay jor ..
the time was short ,but was happy at all^^

Full stop coming d~
reach home d..
tired ~watch a while PPs ~[thx the people who help me download]
and then sleep-ing..
heee...
Nite lo^^




Some picture to show off ~
heee...

look like my Guy ya..
haaa


when eat lunch^^
take a snap~


at the beach??
haa..Not clear with my K810i ~



with Baby Sun there~
the sky started to be black black la~


Saw the pretty girl who at my back?
^^[if u not blind sure u 'll saw it[


With Yuki~
heeee..


See..the sky is black d ..
time to say bye at here ~




[The End]

No comments:

Post a Comment