Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tag From BaBeSun~

1.besides ur lips,where is the favorite spot to kiss?
-Neck,because my Bby like it^^

2.how did u feel that u woke up dis morning?
-uncomfortable T.T.. mum can i stay at home.I don't wan follow d..

3.who was the last person/people u took a photo with?
-My Cutie cousin

4.would u consider urself spoiled?
-hm..I donno.

5.will u ever donate blood?
-NOT,Its no enough bloog for myself ald.

6.have u ever had a best friend who was opposite sex?
-Yes.

7.so u wan someone to be dead?
-Nope , I'm not that bad .

8.wat does ur last text msg say?
-hm,what you bought

9.wat r u thinking rite now?
-thinking how to pass that day.

10.do u wan someone to be w u now?
-Sure , I want it always.

11.wat the time you went to bed last night?
-I think 11.30 if not any wrong.

12.where did u buy the tee u r wearing now?
-Langkawi.

13.is someone on ur mind now?
-YES,he always appear on my mind.

14.who was the last person who text u?
-My BabeSun

Ten lucky persons to do this quiz.
1.Babe Huii
2.Hui Xin
3.Sora
4.Kerxin
5.Gonno Zaii
6.Chloe
7.Ming Ming
8.Yee Tong
9.Yuki
10.Dai Dai


15.who is no.2 having a relationship w??
-Her Husband ?My Dad?

16.is no.3 male or female?
-100%I 'll go female toilet d.

17.if no.7 and no.1 get together,would it be good?
-Opps.Can't can't can't

18.wat is no.1 study about?
-Same with me now~

19.when was the last time you chatted w them?
-Always ba

20.is no.4 single?
-I dunno Mayb Yes Mayb No.

21.say something abt no.2.
-Leng lui and honest

22.wat do u think no.2 and no.6 being together?
-Impossible won't happen it ~

23.describe no.9 a caring person.
-Hm..Yap ba[for me]

24.wat will u do if no.6 fight w no.7?
-Woo..I dosen't have No.7 so how to fight it ~

25.do u like no.8?
-Ya,I love him so...

No comments:

Post a Comment