Wednesday, March 17, 2010

sobzzz

HEY!

Girl..Not the way trying to evade now..

face all the thing ..

please be courageous..

what is independent?

why you make yourself so embarrassed..

You guy ..Please stop telling me about that! okay..

the true i told myself..

NOW!!!I just hope i get simple happy ..

okay?i want the life like that..



And ..YOU!!!

please ..thinking about me..

what am i feel ..

when you said the thing ..

consider my feeling..

i'll respect you.that why i just keep quite..

I have to choose my future ..my life..

i knew all you said was good for me..

so ..i heard..

please change yours attitude..

say that real..

You never understand me..

just always misunderstand me..

should i say anything?

even..i wont say a word ..

love you my dad..

you will never knew how painful ..

when i'm gastric..

the thing you dint saw it..

please..keep quite..

i dint ask for yours help!

just like that i need.

i will try to solve by mind ..




Ting: thank you a lot..

most love you d..

my girl..

just only you knew me ..

thank for told my dad the thing..

i'll go for C on the date..i promise you b4..

HOWEVER I WILL BE NOTHING..

and thank to help me ...

keep as secret..

I miss you girl..


My stomach!

 non matter let me gastric..

why i feel my body become weakness again..

SCARE!!!

i feel i hate be independent again..

when i'm in painful..

GOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. at times like this =) seek and pRay For GOD for help! he will save you

    ReplyDelete