Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Overrrr

All the thing is passed ..
Kl & Genting trip ...Finish ~
My Brother Wedding ..Over ~
Snap for memory ...Already ~



Brother wedding..
Kor i wish u with ah sao ..love forever..
have a pretty and clever child ..
cutie let me play~&^^
Wish all for the best ..
love longest ..

My friends..
Keep in touch ya,..
the trip i will keep in my memory ..
that is a nice and good trip..
i 'm enjoyable in that..
I'll no forget u guy ..

My baobeii Family..
few wanna meet u all together..

Sun..
U wanna go N.S already ..
remember to take care yourself carefully ..
what also need be more careful ..
time to be independent ..
anything must tell yours family or us or ur hubby..
remember dont keep it up..
what have danger keep care ..
if cant dont keep stronger like u can..
if really scare or what ..
think about us..
we all support you..
Sun i will miss you always
and 3 month is fast ..
i will wait u back and we will meet together as fast..
Keep happy and enjoy it..
it will be no scary and terrible..
it will be happy and enjoying ..


Huii..
Huii i miss you so much..
can we sit and chit chat ...gossip ..
i miss the time we in class..
enjoy seeing you all be crazy ..
and when u want come my house again..
but no XXX haa..
i really miss you ..

Xu...
i miss that the day we together be voluntary..
When we can together again..
miss you so much ..
Yor gonna crazy ..
can i keep the time ..
just stop it..,
i want we all together....


Gie..
Happy Birthday to you..
today urs birthday..
went out to celebrate with you d..
most big was you d lor..
whatever you need to go outstation for study ..
but better you dont be ...naughty ya ..
study hard there..its exp ~
the price ~!!!!god..
must miss here..and dont forget here...


My Bby..
I think the future ..
i feel scary and worry ..
i donno what we both will be..
the time you work now ..
we can handle our love..
but study..
where you were be?
where am i be ?
i worry ..
what u doing ?
get it ?
what i m thinking ?
god like thinking too much ..
but this the problem we need to face..
God ..
i dun want separate with you at far,..
i wanna stay with you ..
i miss you so much my guy..
i dun want be alone ,..
you know i m scary for lonely ..
can u be my side?
i need you..
dont far to me..
i'm loving you so much ..
i don want the heart breaker..
so painful..
I treasure the time we was together ..
Bby ..thank for you ..
you was understand me ..and you know me..
that u trust me ..
i 'm happy for it..
year and year pass..
remember that our love will be no change ..
ok ..

My family..
daddy ..
i know you work hard..
i saw how stress you have it..
i saw how hard you have..
sorry for last time that i 'm childless ..
sorry for last time i wasted your money for a lot..
i 'll learning for independent ..
hope you can have a good and clever daughter..

Mummy..
mum..i love you..
i know how hard you be a mum..
how u handle the house..
how u maintain the house..
i feel honorable with you mum..
you are my best mummy..
however you always said me..
we always argue..
but i know that i m willful sometimes..
i will try to be a good daughter ..


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment