Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last day of 2009!!!!
almost 8 what ~mummy knock my door..
Mum: Tong ..wanna join us[dad&her]take breakfast ? still add a word VEGETARIAN
Self: Don want d..Mum..i feel so tired ..just let me snap for long a bit ..Enjoy yours breakfast !
close the door..
i was continue sleep as a pig..
almost 10 more really wake up already..
caused ~!!!stomach play drum already..
GOD..i want take more rest what..
i don wanna wake!!!
walked down ..my phone sudden rang up..
Yor..that song..my mum call ?
i walked to back of my mum ..ask her..what ups for call?
she just show me a shock face..
haa..Eiii you home its??
i though ..where you gone..
>
take my breakfast~
wait His call..
finally ~ haa..i call by myself..
Really a piggy baby..
when i called i heard that a wake up sound..
haaa...asking for night ??
how to pass my new years ?
with bby?sure?
my friends?got their function ..
some with their half..
so..hope you over your work earlier BBY..
my christmas cant with you ><
today hope we can together ^^


bored day~
later wanna bring mummy go out ><
then where i want go ne?

No comments:

Post a Comment