Thursday, December 10, 2009

Miss ~~~~~~~~

Feeling bad now..
all the thing wrote there..
how come the stupid T can broke my password..
gal..u the 1 ..who can broke my password..
should be change it soon..
and dont try to told HIM..
Feel my stomach no well..
Yor.. i dont like  that painful..


Saw Sun Blog..
23 days..
cant said it was long again..
23 days is really so short date ..


Sun ar Sun..
after 23 days we still can meet up what..

My baby friends arr..
i Miss you all so much..
when want date with me ..
I damn bored until death d..


huii ar huii
thank ya..
Just wanna say THANK to you...
u knw that i love u d..
haaa..

Xu arr Xu..
Miss that day so much ..
its damn busy ..but i 'm enjoy that feel~
hope we can together to join it again~

Y.Tong ..[dear]
thank you too..
dunno what should i say ..
Thank ^^

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bby ..today u lost a whole day..
Yor..i'm going to think so much again..
I try to stop it..
TRYING...
Dunno what u doing there..
Want u to accompany me..
i'm missing you ..
but i think that u are busy..
so moody a...
that the person i want ..where u gone?
that the person i dont want .. just stay far from me ok?

Friends..
Sorry for not reply ..
that my style ..
just lazy and moody..
and just stay far from me..
thank a lot..


few day more..
going take my last subject in SPM..
Going to take other exam also..
after that ~going to run our trip..
hope that was an unforgettable trip also..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DAY OF TOMORROW YOU WONT KNOW WILL HAVE WHAT TO BE HAPPEN..
  ENJOY YOURS LIFE THAT YOU STILL LEFT..
TREASURE ALL THE THING THAT YOU HAVE IT NOW..





No comments:

Post a Comment