Monday, September 14, 2009

Tv



damn funny Movie..
after two day seminar at penang Usm 

Now only i knew !
USM is that BIG 
now joke..
its really Bigggg..
sunday the lasted day of seminar actually was finish at 12.30 p.m 
after finish follow sun car with her family went to take lunch..
so paiseh...haha..
but its all right ..
Suddenly, bby ask me . can back B.m at 2.30p.m?
I 'm still in the blur+ing..
i said it can ..
just he told me want bring me went watched movie at Jusco><
hhaaa..so happy..
actually want ask my sun go with me d..
but he dint tell me got who go too ..
i though all couple><
how i knew ~
after that is joing xia and hwa with 男人帮
haha..
when whatching that movie ..woo ...
that row..[menas we sat that row]
them was laughing so geng,.
me too ..so noob d la..always get><
then i m normal people sure i m laughing too~
wakaka,,,
really no bad la..
who interest can go watch it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment