Friday, September 18, 2009

G force







Yesterday...
I'm Not on ready..
1.00++p.m later 1.30 go fetch you..
 direct get shock..hey man ..1.00+ now ..
haha..fine ..just rushed like rocket.
 in 30 min settle myself..
Bath & wear shirt & dry my hair &
hoho..no need style up my self..
Just wear casual ..Watch movie only what..
hahaa...meet my primary school friends there..
i think we meet at the same building already the twice for now^^
the movie..G force..have my cutie hamster and funny genie pig..^.^ and something
i hate also there..yak..xiao qiang..Its nice show too..who not yet watch it..can go to watch^.^
Hehe..someone was helped me taken my bag is damn funny..
but in other style ..that looked cool..
 after that..really finished movie ..went back d..
But ..ahah ..my stomach like a drum..
non stop...druming
hey damn hungry ..
go eat rojak at high school..there a lot of mosquitoes
after that still fly in the car..haa..
boom~
that just appetizer caused we went to eat laksa `
hhaaa..hm..nice^^
then i 'm back to my house d~
its full for my stomach d..so i din't take dinner ..
but..after that kor kor say wanted went to celebrate with
W.Y
19.9.09haha...i remember it..
caused i remember yours birthday have 9 9  ..
hhaaa..Happy Birthday Guy..
hehee...the birthday guy let us extortion meal~
sushi king..haaa..hey guy..not i want caused waiting for you too long..
make me be hungry jor..haha..so ~ u knew d la..
my [ intake ]hhaa...
continue ,,its same..just like our rules[me & kor]
hahaa..play the game..3 person..my sis in law was sat and saw ^^
wasabi+sushi+game..
damn funny ..non stop laughing..
finished that..fetch my sis in law back to s.p ...
its terrible...
all was balik kampung car from kedah on the highway ..
started have a bit ..congestion..
caused ..continuously have lian huan accuident..
its dangerous on the way ...
all driver who was on road please becareful...
reach there..play with my cutie harris zai!
wakao..really damn big la you man,..
please don t jump up ~ i was going to fall down..
caused u knew ur size..hahaa..
cute sei~sek you nia^ . ^
then back home..then oioi..
 now ...stupid early morning i get wake ..
haha..hungry sei..
want go take breakfast ..
who want to accompany me..
alone is pity ..
and lazy..>.<






The 3nd





No comments:

Post a Comment