Monday, September 7, 2009

badminton~

[with sweat body ~take a snap]
p/s:i dint dye my hair ..that nature ..haha
Badminton!cool ..
how longer i dint play d..after started to take exam until ~
hey guys !
Its third time exam after my trial exam ..
now just play!
Miss that..
but i'm awake in the early morning..
almost 8.00A.M arlam..
caused i know i like to stay on the bed after i wake..
unless i need to lying there for few minutes..
if longer may 1 hours also can^^ hahah...
so i'm wait until 8.30 A.M ..
go wake up my man..
then wait until 9.00somemores just came for fetch me!
my man..really so  ^PUNCTUAL^!
9.00 A.m start ~9.00A.m came and fetch me ~
hahahaaa...
9.35A.m reach badminton court..
a lot of friends there..
hey ..my 1st time play at there..
after go in..
started take out  our racket ..
his go his friends there..
i went to play with gie and sun^^
haa..long time dint play!
somemore its noob already be come more Noob..
my god..haha..
after that play with my man and 1 pair couple that a ~!
ikan yu and his ' Girl..
haha..tired..and sweat..look my man like bath..
haha but i still get well..no so serious..
haa..then went to a[ bad guy ]mother's shop take branch ..
after ate and gossip ..my man fetch my friend and 1 guy back..
at last..sure i'm back also..
went home sleep until 4++some more just wake..
haha..really tired la..
Somemores really like old jor^^
hahaaa
stop here ..tomorrow need to go school..
take rest at early d~nites my reader..
[The 3nd]

No comments:

Post a Comment