Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Xiiotong Sweet 17 ~


XiioTong Sweet 17

Thank you for you all~

For School Friend ..

For Outdoor Friend ..
For Internet Friend ..
For Forum Friend ..
For My Guy Babe..
Specially My Baobeii friend ..

For The Surprise Cake..
It was Nice taste ..
But Please DON'T send me let ''''''''
Axxxba..T.T
Pity..And you all so cruel d..><
haaa..By the way ..i know that just a joke..
and thank for all people who wish me..
i get it all..
and i like the mms ..that few friends send me...
so cute^^thank you...
Make a big wished for u all too^^
Hope who still student ..
can get more good result in your study !
Who work , get a good performance.
and also ..
Everyone must be happy ya..
Must have a healthy body..
have a slim body beauty face for girl.[if boy want it .i wont care also d]
have a nice body shape handsome face for boy.[actually have a nicely heart then good d]
whatever THANK YOU
Muackz My gal ..
Thank Guy ..
Added ..
Love you My Guy.
Hope our love will stay sweet and keep longer ..


[Now]
Just finish math Tuition clases .
Teacher so ''GOOD'' added classes today ..
7.30p.m-10.30
3 hour longer ...
finally Finish it ..
Tired^^




[[Show Off Some Picture]]


My Birthday cake ^^


Be [ham jim peng] jor.My Jimui give a biigest Hug
Mostly to can't breath haa,but i like it..



cake??disappear jor luu...
haa...finish ..




Friend..^^I like you all^^




To:My Guy
I'm waiting for you here~
Hehee..Bby jia you ..
You must can do it .I believe on you^^



[The End]

No comments:

Post a Comment