Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Should i ?

Should I Hate You?Dad!
In the early idiot morning !
I go up stair and take my document from room!
after that when i walked back down stair !i get fall at stair!
with stocking !
I was Slip and fall!
I was get some slight injured on my hand !
And more serious injured on my 1st toe!
Its was painful!
and!
Ya! I'm not be careful so i get fall!
Ya! I'm bother you !
Ya! I'm wrong!
Ya! Ya! Ya!
All my fault !
After i fall!
Not any comfort from !
Only Non-stop saying how i careless,unless,keep scolding!
Fine!Ya!that I'm !
I Admit it!
Please keep and no need show off your shit disposition up!
My mum was care for me!
No need scolding her together !
She Not have any fault !
Dun drag mum for the thing!
This only myself !
ok!
You told no need find doctor !
whatever mum said wanna bring me !
Sure!that my leg!not yours !
I told you i will not bother you again because my leg!
I won't !
less your careless !I 'm Fine!
back from school though i need go visit doctor d~
caused all my friends ask me find doctor better !
scare some serious injured !
Fine u say not need oK!
stay home and rest!
I just have a bad day!



No comments:

Post a Comment