Tuesday, September 28, 2010

KL Trip -- B zai -- Mini Instant 7

Hey my reader..
I'm apologize I have not update my blog long time ago..
Let's take a look..what happen in the time i have not updated my blog..

During sems break and also Hari Raya seasons..
I went KL for travel else i think shopping is more suitable to describe it..
Have a new hair cut before went KL.. 


Before Vs After 
Both of us went cut off our hair..
Woo.. Hope that is a brand new style for us..

Let's continuous my KL trip..
we went for all shopping center ..
1st complex that we both were seen like nothing ..
but after that our leg were going break d..

Damn pity that we have..
Know what that are?
龟苓膏and苦茶
Ish..its damn bitter la..
i had 1st try eat so much 龟苓膏 ..i just knew.. 
got some tong sui to add it when ate..
We getting worry that we'll be sick..
so we ate those thing .. one word can descibe it BITTER***


the 1st night , that the place we having the dinner..
Secret Recipie..**





See what the chef was cooked infront of us.. 
its direct send the food to our plate..
Its damn oita.. I cant finish it.. 
seen my stomach going pecah..
haha...



This picture capture by my Bii**
He said this girl so sexy..Must capture up..
^^ its freaking funny ..



 
《----twin tower
----》the reflection from water.
Someone said JAGUNG**
Thank Ivan bring us there^^..
Its a nice scenery..
And nice for mosquitoes bite..




The last day also the day we went back Penang..

Location: Sunway Pyramid
Shop : Full House


I like this restaurant design..
Like it so much ^^ 
That is a theme restaurant..


the taste of food is really not bad..
but got a bit small ^^
See how hard my bii cut it..
haaa..dunno why?so hard cut??


 Finally.. tasty **


I like the wallpaper there..
this a part of that ..
Muackz muackz..
The time spended with Bii dunno its the time too short ?or our happiness let us feel that is shortness..
 KL trip have END here..



Lian Hong 's house..
Before he went Russia ..
His 's house have organize a party ..
That a part of our friends.. 
Guy.. wish you have all the best ..
Next time if anything 
can i have free medical treatment?
hahaa..









B Zai.. 
Its growth bigger and bigger d..
by the way he still so chubby ^^ 
see.. now he know try to holding the bottle by self d..







My Fujifilm Mini Instant 7 bought alreay ..
That day went QB with Bii..
Bought it together ..
Happy happy..**





No comments:

Post a Comment