Friday, October 22, 2010

SICK!!!

Sick Sick Sick..
I'm definitely HATE it..
Flu.. Cough.. Sore Throat ..
PAINFUL..
last night i had agony before i fall asleep ..
Blocking nose it make me agony ..
With the uncomfortable feeling finally i fell sleep .
The early morning..
My running nose, somemore+ blocking..
Its torture to spent my time ..
after that .. Bii come and fetch us from friend's house..
Went for clinic ..
Yeah .. doctor go lunch..
dunno why scare to saw penang doctor..
mayb was that guy always scare me for injection..
>.< T.T
Lastly , only that went to pharmacy for bought medicine .

HATE medicine ..
after that .. went back PV drop kaza there^^
I have insist want go pa tou..
It's our ''pa tou day ''
haaa.. just went and watch movie and ate a lot of sushi ..
Godss.. too crazy both of us ate so much ..at sakae..
then go watched RED..

Retired Extremely Dangerous [Red]

It's definitely nice .. satisfied  ^^
then went Cold Storage bought some food ~
went HOME!!!!
after taken the medicine ..
blocking nose no more..
but still running nose..
and the cough medicine have start have some effect show d..
I'm sleepy ..
that all.. I have to rest d..

No comments:

Post a Comment