Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For my baobeii~

Today feel have something to write.. 
for my baobeii ♥
 
 
 
 
 
BaoBeiI NiNi .. nothing gonna be hard..
relax yourself .. get strong .. all will be better soon..
trust it .. do it .. what i have told you.. 
try to do it.. i hope that was useful for you.. 
cry not for everything ..
sad not for everytime..
joy not for pretending..
smile not for acting action..
the people who i knew .. 
NiNI is the girl .. who damn crazy damn playful..
mayb that i not really knew how a character you're ..
but i remember when I'm sad , when I'm down, I'm upset .. 
Who bring the crazyness for me.. 
who help me to find my playful back..
that you all..
including the most crazyness one..
you're awesome.. 
seriously.. Jia you .. only the thing i will tell you .. 
accompany that you know we 'll try our best ..
right .. 
Happy is the most important.. but i want see your smile from your heart..okay!
 
 Baobeii Xu
Nearly you seen like disappear in the world  .. where you going..
I miss you so .. In we few .. that the one who mostly have the bitter life  ..
Sek sek har.. 
remember how hard in your life.. how difficult thing you have face..

I know you can do it.. sure you can o ~
hey ,my free trial piano~ 
adui~ when my teacher will be free o~
waiting for you always .. 



Baobeii Sun ...
Most long time have not meet up with you o ..
Miss you too o ~
How your;s study o ?? must hardworking ya..but i know sure that you 'll be better than me..
hardworking with me d..heheezzz..
find a day we went out o ...
Hope that you will sweet sweet with c.hong o ~
^^.. be happy everyday ya~




No comments:

Post a Comment