Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm tired, I'm Fine..❤


XiioTong 
 The girl who writting the blog now..

Suddenly ny brain have appear a lot of chargin thing.
once agian , my exam its around the corner .
Final test for mny fisrt smester .
Nervous, Scary . Stress.
my test result from started until now,
pratically really no very good .
And my english , really poor.
Its make me feel shamful .
I should learn english from the basic.
I had told myself , Gambateh .
nothing can be better than that . I think .



What am i wrote in the paper . 
Harangue in that , but conclusion is Nothing ?
Going be crazy , ish ...I hate the feeling.
Its make me feel uncomfortable , tired , invisible pressure, scary ,  hateness.
 So, what should i do ?i dunno too.
Hope i can go beach and sit there now.
Blue blue sky..
Shinning star ..
Cool wind ..
Pleasant sound of the waves ..
Warm sand ..

.....
no sad..
no pain..
no stress..
no sick..
no uncomfortable..
......

I cloud..

I raining day..

I beach ..

I shinning star..



 but now i feel wanna cry ..T.T..
upset.. 
 

TH3 3ND

1 comment:

  1. HaHa, seek not wat is visible, but what is not seen, for what is seen is temporary, what is not seen is eternal ;) fix ur eyes~ to long far~ not just now~

    ReplyDelete