Sunday, July 18, 2010

17 July 2010 ..last day for final..


Finally finished my final exam for my sems 1 ..
after that I have went to a restaurant with my classmates ..
Eden.. It seen like an old building but its surrounding feeling in that .
The atmosphere of relax and romantic with some warm..
I has order a combo set^^.. 222 menu code ..[ Stella introduce ]
quite tasty ..

 EDEN 's restorant 
Staple is western food .

a part in EDEN.

Night activity ..
Bon odori..
Thank you..^^
i saw that beauty firework at there..
Its really nice.

after that we have went to Mois ..
Its very strict .. the people who need few more++ day only over 18!
but she get in too..
hehe..

Today i had went to find doctor~
cause of my eye ..
scary..finally i knew the reason..
why i get saw thing in fuzzy..
need to focus also cant see cleary..
after take medicine and putt aye drop it was better than before d.
hope can get well soon..

two week holiday i have ..
i need to spend it all..Get fun^^
I want to be happy..
Play enough .. Fun enough .. Crazy enough ..
Sing k.. seaside..travel..shopping..Movie!!!!
all is waiting for me..

Woo..but now feel sleepy..
haha.. today i think i should get rest early ..
cause of my eye..
i want to take care about it d..
worries^^



The End..




No comments:

Post a Comment