Monday, May 10, 2010

B zai

Today i had accompany my brother went to hospital.
Purpose: fetched my sis-in law with B Zai came back.
Then I became the driver . Because,my Brother wanted to carry his's B zai .
Then impossible ask my sis- in law drove .So that why i became Driver.
Bzai damn cute.But when talked to him,really make us contradiction.
Cause , Elderly said: Pantang to said the baby anything good,its will became opposite.
Cute=No cute
Beauty=Very ugly 
Clever=Idiot 
ha..damn contradiction like that.
have to show off some picture let my reader to take a look.
what my the cutie look .
^ ^ ..
B zai really so small..
so chubby .

When 1st time carry B zai.



Brother with B zai
B zai with His's dad!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


About mine !!!
My holidays was gone day by day.
my assignment has no done yet!
when can i done it.
headache with it..confuse ><
Can i settle it as fast as.If not really feel So uncomfortable .

Today totally have less contact with my dear.
hm.Miss you ne.
So late d..1-07 a.m now .
Its time for sleep.
So tired . but wont so sleepy .
hope i wont lost sleep!!!
To all my reader. Sleep Tight o .
Night.
Muackz..


[TH3 3ND]


No comments:

Post a Comment