Thursday, May 6, 2010

6.5.2010!

Sudden i felt whim to wrote my blog..
my life ..day by day passed ..
Seen like so fast..my college life almost go in the third month .
i had pass through my 1st test..
and the assignment was came together for few subject ..
3 assignment ..i need to done it..
and 1 more will start after holiday ..
next week is my holiday ..break for 1 week..
Hoho..Hey ..I need done my assignment in the time..
Today have a Good News ..
It was add a new members in Ng 's family..
My sis in law ..was became Mother..
Kor ..became Daddy..
My daddy became ..Ah Gong..
My Mummy ..became Ah Ma..
And me..Become Gu Gu..Aunty jor..
Haiz..its good or bad?
Seen like old d..
haa..however ..that both of them was safety ..
I have a baby boy nephew ..

Hm..I can't directly went hospital to visit baby boy..
hm..its fine..tomorrow i'll be there..
You wait me..Baby boy^^
Just finished our class..
I went to take my dinner as Tomyam Mee.
With my classmate..and also My guy..
 having a damn spicy mee..but tasty ..
haa..so contradiction..
 spicy ..somemore ate ..still want talk so much..

Just now ..went home ..Ting was call my skype..
Miss you so much my girl..
Incidentally,told you about the good news there..
Hoho..when you wanna born a baby too??
i waiting be Gan Ma Ma..hehee..
Sure baby so beauty ..if you born..
cause have a handsome daddy and beauty mummy..
^^..
The picture..Capture in webcam in front of ting..
still need laugh by her..said i act chubby..gaaa..
i'm normally wont be that la..
dunno who act cute at there 1st..
haaa..


Tomorrow having 11 a.m class..
So to all my reader..
Gonna said bye at here d..
i miss my bed now..
Going meeting with Mr.Chew d..
haa..SO..Tata..
Will stop here..


Everyone good night o..
My dear..night ..sleep tight ya..
Muackz..Love you..

[The 3nd]

No comments:

Post a Comment