Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18.5.2010

The blog owner "
XiioTong


It's ready to go out , Its time to school.
A week holiday..FINISHED!!!
Finally my stress gone. assignment was pass up and done!
When wake in the early morning [Its going 6 a.m]
feel damn tired , have no enough sleep for me.
This few night , i had lost sleep>.<
I'm really tired , so tired but my spirit !
Haiz..lying on the bed. Waiting for SLEEP!
So in the afternoon i have take a small nap..
damn tired . after nap feel better a lot.
Have open my computer , upload the picture to my document .
the picture that i had take with my dear ~


In the car on the way go home. 
The back of my guy..
Like his hair colour so much, Its nice really..^ ^ 
and the new hair style..its chubby..
However,its nice.

I'm going to dye my hair soon..
But still consider with what colour i need to choose.


Like it..


Enough..…^^time to go home..
Today was my guy fetch me back..
what the cool style he has when drove.


Now.the time for sleep..
tonight i must get sleep tight please..
Good night My guy and all of my reader.
 
Love you




No comments:

Post a Comment