Friday, October 30, 2009

misss u all




My Class..
My dear friends..

I miss You all..

but will less go school..
reason?Bore..



Tong feel nearly have a lot FAKE
means what?
People?Thing?
Same la..
hahaaa..
Who that? what that?
Tong dont like to said it..
hm..actually i like to go school..
and also this school still can go how mant times?
how long i still can stay ..
that really no so long time already..
should i treasure it..from now?
ya i'm ..trying ..


k...next ..


Sick few day..lost 3 KG 
Cool who want diet .?
haaa..but this no a kind of good way to diet..
So painful..So uncomfortable..
I hate Sick ..Hate medicine..
thank Bby the sweet..That really let me taste what is SWEET..
Sek sei u Bby..



I'll take care my weak body to continue my life..
Mum,sorry let you worry so much everytimes..
let you tired so much..
Let u saw that my painful face..
i know my sick no normally serious..
it so serious to my weak body..
Mum,Don't worry it..i will take care more d..
i'll be healthy and strong back ..^^
Love u Mum..

Study ..Spm..
Scare..
Car..learning..
Happy..
Cheer Up..





Wrote by ..XiioTong..

No comments:

Post a Comment