Friday, October 2, 2009

few more month ~

Eveything i think i knew it..
whatever..its i'm a selfish girl..
all the thing i will keep for my own..but the thing not included happy~
better i dint make any trouble to you all..
its good ? let him heard that what i'm happen in my friendship..
thank for yours..i knew it by myself..
sorry guy..not i dun want told you that ..
i scare i will make u in trouble..
so i just keep it for own..
Now ! I just knew it..
i not that kind of people that i said..
caused ..really that feeling make me upset..
guy ..i want tell you now i'm sad in moody ..
i want tell you i need u accompany me..
but u cant ..so i dint tell you that  i m in mood..
Suddenly really feel that i need someone to comfort and beside me..
but..that not one be there..i 'll not disturb u all..
caused i knew you all in crazy?in happy ?mayb !
haa..so let me be selfish again..
keep for own ..
i'm a selfish girl  and also a stupid girl..
tomorrow?all my plan gone..
haaa...party..its ok close up ..i knew u all party now..
stay it alone..i will be brave ..cheer up girl..


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

few month more in this school..
a lot of beauty memory let me to review..
i should be treasure that the time left for me to stay in here..
Can i dun want the life with sad in this few month ?
just left that few month ..please..i should be happy..i 'll..
i 'll not forgot all of that wonderful memory in my school in this 5 years..
take your time girl..Spm is around the corner...
don't play play always..keep up yours playful..
study without any sadness ..if having happiness study will more be easy..
try my best on it..hardworking for my future..
But at all..
I really can't without u all..
my friend..my guy..my family..
u all is my happiness come from..
i'll treasure it..when i 'm still alive..





No comments:

Post a Comment