Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Please caring me out of these life.

God .. Can i ask what happen to me !
why i felt i'm scare ,annoying, worry, stress, insecure .
I try to clam down myself always. 
I try to blank my mind always.
I try to make everything well always.
Even I tried to lie to myself.
But.. not that really works. 


Sometimes,I really tired.
I just want rest , have a tight sleep.
It is always failed with it.
Insomnia like to stick with me. 
Tears like to drop .
I does not want to look like panda.
I don't want the unhealthy body.
I hate it .I just wanna stop it.
Some impossible requirement i can't make it. 
That i knew always, That why.sorry i have not told you.
And also , sorry for my attitude sometimes. 
That may just a little thing.
I may think too  much or just I'm in moody.
I just want a hug from you.Stay with you.
Apologize that i don't no how to tell the truth .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment