Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a painful day

When i felt painful, uncomfortable ..
i hope the one beside me is caring ,comfort me,
but no peik cheik with keep quite and sat there .
it's make me feel painful more.
 tell me later .. after the pain.
 talk in soft?
i did not eat HARD..that will only make me feel like sad .
i just will ..>.< feel scare. T.T

daddy ,mummy
sorry let both of you worry again.
i'll be fine and better.
i dunno why i can't control my tear when i heard yours sound.
missing?worry ?
the time is fast,
both of you are old.
i'm still let you all worries.
I try to be. I promise.
I will no tension on next, but maybe the promise i make it before..
is my invisible pressure.
I'll worry that i can't do it.
by the way , i felt happiness that i got you all.
My dad , mum, and you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment