Sunday, August 1, 2010

хιǐστσиg sωεετ 18 вιгτнdαч ..❤


хιǐστσиg sωεετ 18 вιгτнdαч .. 

Its a delicious Chocolate cake .  

it so much.. tasty :)

 Thank guy .. for the surprise and the accompany .. 

Thank my Inti buddies .. ^^..❤ 

 Memorable red box ..with my 18 birthday.. 



My Favorites ice-cream ..
 I want take more and more..I like it ..
Thank you ..      Love it o..
 
A bouquet of beauty rose..with a chubby bear..

  


Thank my all my baobeii girl meticulously to gave me surprise .
 you all o ^^.. 


Every time , after step in my room..
the crazy capture were started..
^^.. every moment was in my mind ..
I miss you all..
However now , we cant meet up always , cause of our own busy.
But we'll hang out meet up as we can , right? 


   
With a girl who are bigger than me 1 day together ..
went for a whole day , and a fun date..
Next time should hang out again o..
Thank all my friends, buddies, Cou Zhu, baobeii, Mui , Di,Dude..
Thank for the wishes , accompany , celebration , present..
  U all ya ..^^ 
Muackz..muackzz.Muackzzz...   
From XiioTong .
 

1 comment: