Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cute hamster baby

Saw it??<<<-------------

its have both cutie hamster baby there?

hehe..That bought from me with Bby..

On 25 Aug 2009 ^^

After Bby fetch me went to bank ..

We went to bought it back together..

Love It..Love BBy too..

Thank Bby..Like it so ^^Really so cute..Muackzz...I will feed them be Fat Fat d^^heeeee...Take

Care them as good as i can !^^Hm..Now need to give them a name^^ under thinking>
want give ne...[Think it]

Today i can't go watch movie with Bby..Feel Some Sadness..However ..Be a Small Mother today..

Take care for that both Naughty Child ..really that so tired^^haaaaa


Just Now go See my Hamster Baby sleep!!

What the cutie way to take sleep ya ..

haaa...^^see<<<<-----0 hahaaa...today morning

still feed them apple^^

Yesterday them look so scare when i want catch

them,the speed them ran its fast!

today can feel them not so scare d ..^^

Hope them can be Happy and fatty^^ Keep that pretty ^^



Today Chinese valentine ^^

Its me with bby recover back 1 years and 1 month ^^

Muackz^^Love you My GUY!


The 3nd






No comments:

Post a Comment