Saturday, August 29, 2009

~~~~



A week of school holidays gonna say Goodbye With us .
Just like blink an eye ~so fast gonna finish ..
Hey Cheer to gonna back school With Study ..
Saying Goodbye with our a week Holiday..
Girl~Sunday already don't think too much already..
time is going to corner again.How just can i focus on that!
And how can i can don't care so much and don't think too much on THAT!
Concentrate ~~~~Please......
Yerrr ..Peik Ceik nia..
Seen like a bit torture and hurting myself..
Crazy..Stop That ..No One will know what you thinking for..
I were at a loss as to what to do ..
I cant stop mine to took a glance on my phone..
i'm depressed on myself..
just like a crap..
I don't like the moody feel..
that not a good feeling ..

Girl Cheer Up.. Woo..Be a Smiling Girl always~


[The End]





No comments:

Post a Comment