Monday, May 4, 2009

DUN'T GO FOR ADVENTURE PLS!!!

Haizzz..hear a BADDDD NEWSSSSS
That my grandfather get cancer..
HATE WHY THIS WORLD HAVE SO MANY SICK?
After he knw he has this disease..
Sure we all will feel sad INCLUDING him self..
That was The fact can't be change d..
exceptly.have any miracle..
HOPE it..
actually my grandfather already 80++ year old de..
Haiz..pity la..now everyday thinking of this ..
He Hope can go back China his hometown..


be continue~
watch movie 1st~

GET CHEAT D~[the movie no nice de]=.=
come back write my article better..
CONTINUE..

my grandfather wanna go back his hometown with my grandmother
at next month school holidays..
but the status now is very dangerous ~
because the H1N1/N1H1..
[dunno which the correct name]
just that the scarly disease..
H...
All must beCAREFUL..
My mum say she wanna follow his dad go back the hometown..
we all opposed it ..
say now is dangerous status ..
better dun go~
WAIT it become stability thn just go ...
Now if go ..
For wat ?
For ADVENTURE??

Dun Dreaming..
All STAY AT OWN HOME..
mum..
i wont let u go also ..
PLS JUST STAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment