Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A lot of ppl birth~

[25/May/2009]
Actually Sun is 26 d..
Today^^


Our [[Baby Sun]]
ндрру βιгτнdαγ o

P:s/:[FOR SUN]
Tong Wish u ..

Happy Every Day..
Keep Your Pretty&Beauty Always ya^^
Remember Your Crazyness also ..
But Dun Be Abnormal o ~
[Jk..]


Long time dint have take pic together d~
A lot of ppl~
[Xin>Xu>Sun>Huii>Gie>Tong]


[Xu:Huii:Sun:Tong]


[Baby Huii With Mine Snap]


With Birthday girl [Baby Sun]


Take a Snap [Zii Ka]


With Huixin.. 10 Ringgit ^^ haa~

[ 21/may/2009]
The Little Princess My cousin ..why not birthday cake? Caused ..it was celebrated together with my grandmother d..

[24/May/2009]
The delicious Strawberry Ice-cream cake ~
woo~



its NTG Just a cake my cousin..having a head white hair d grandfather,grandmother > a lot far relative dint 't have came back for celebrate ~ [too far]


A table delicious Food [Make from: My Mum , My aunt^^] I also have help la..[a while]heee~


[The End]

No comments:

Post a Comment