Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yes Man~Jumper song..go watch it..

Wake again Early in The SUNDAY Morning..
Should Sleep Like [[Pig]]At House Until 12 .00 d ma~
Haaa...just joking..How Come i Will Sleep Until so late d..
I Only sleep Until 10 more for the normal list~
Haaa..But Today wake at 8.00++No Clock Rang..
Wake Up By self...
Wooooooo.....Early In the Morning...
Wake from My comfortable bed..
Walk Out My room then go downstair..[Nonsense]
Haaaa..
Go bath and then go Pasar..buy my breakfast ..
After that go Play badminton with my Friend and My BBY
Wooo...i'm a super poor in badminton d lor..
but Very good i can do exercise..
My Weak Body ..Need do more exercise to stronger it ..
After That ..Still go a famous place ..[Many of people like to go d tuition place Nxxx]
sure i wont go by self..haaa...with friend and my bby also ..
HeHe...hate there d..Keyboard ..[[damn Stupid Keyboard]]..
Make me lose so many round for my game..
T.T...
After i went back My warm house..
the 1st thing bath then sleep ~
haha..tired><
until i wake ..woo whole body was sweat..
Dunno why look like so hot..
haaaa...
Still wanna do my SENI Folio ..
haiz..LAZY With that..
but need to do also...
after having My dinner ...
Be a Guai Guai Lui ..Do My Folio looo..
Haaaaa...

Then ..sure..
Blogging here..
Intro My Reader ...
A funny movie or song?
Yes Man-Jumper song
haha~that Funny So..

Tired..Stop here d..[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment