Sunday, June 13, 2010




Hey my reader , I'm sorry for not updated my blog ^^

get some complain from my lovely reader..Tong why you have no update yours blog?
So go on now ~ Blogging ~

what was happen to that girl nearly?
she tried to describe that all now..

6 june 2010

B Zai was 1 month ~
followed chinese traditional , we done all the thing + some mordern way.
B zai must be growing healthy o ~
have few picture  that i had capture ..

That B Zai^^


B Zai grandparent


B zai Daddy & Mummy


Bzai with Me





12 June 2o10


On the way to friend's house.
The cloud seen like the cotton,its really so nice .
i just pick up my phone and capture + drove
I  Cloud



Night went auto city, for dinner .
And an event there, car show.
Its a lot of nice car after modify and transform.
I have meet some friends there,
and meet my buddy ~ long time have no meet up..
when free yam cha ya . ^.^ long time no meet d,you still so beauty o.
after went home, done all my thing . chat with friends.
T.T have no enough sleep >.<
tired ~







two photograph here.share with my reader ^^
nearly weather have to turn bad .
have a lot people is going to sick .
Myself also , I'm sick .
having the weak body , its really so bother .
So , to all of you , must take care healthy o ..
thank for those who worry me and take care me .
love you all..
I'm fine at all, with my body .
"the thing i 'm not appreciate"
"and also i no need and no want to appreciate it "
^ ^..

No comments:

Post a Comment